PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Proliant 5500 duplexing option

Dan
May 8th 04, 04:23 PM
Looking for a Proliant 5500 duplexing option...
Anyone have one available that isn't going to overcharge on the shipping?

Looking to spend $10-$15..... (+ shipping)

Dan French

NuT CrAcKeR
May 8th 04, 11:46 PM
this is what you need...

actually, its a bit more, but it has the stupid little pcb on the back that
makes it duplexed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56092&item=3095138734
&rd=1

LC

"Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
in message ...
> Looking for a Proliant 5500 duplexing option...
> Anyone have one available that isn't going to overcharge on the
shipping?

> Looking to spend $10-$15..... (+ shipping)
>
> Dan French

Dan
May 9th 04, 12:02 AM
Ya, but the shipping cost is $28.00 !!!
{I've known him to charge a bit steep for shipping to WA}

"NuT CrAcKeR" > wrote in message
> this is what you need...
>
> actually, its a bit more, but it has the stupid little pcb on the back
that
> makes it duplexed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56092&item=3095138734
> &rd=1
>
> LC
>
> "Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
> in message ...
> > Looking for a Proliant 5500 duplexing option...
> > Anyone have one available that isn't going to overcharge on the
> shipping?
> >
> > Looking to spend $10-$15..... (+ shipping)
> >
> > Dan French

NuT CrAcKeR
May 9th 04, 12:49 AM
so buy the auction, and have him just send you the PCB for $6.00. let him do
what he will with he cage.

LC

"Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
in message ...
> Ya, but the shipping cost is $28.00 !!!
> {I've known him to charge a bit steep for shipping to WA}
>

> "NuT CrAcKeR" > wrote in message
> > this is what you need...
> >
> > actually, its a bit more, but it has the stupid little pcb on the back
> that
> > makes it duplexed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56092&item=3095138734
> > &rd=1
> >
> > LC
> >
> > "Dan" pamcop.net>
wrote
> > in message ...
> > > Looking for a Proliant 5500 duplexing option...
> > > Anyone have one available that isn't going to overcharge on the
> > shipping?
> > >
> > > Looking to spend $10-$15..... (+ shipping)
> > >
> > > Dan French

Dan
May 9th 04, 05:59 PM
I just got a reply:
He wants $16.00 to ship the PCB....

"NuT CrAcKeR" > wrote in message
> so buy the auction, and have him just send you the PCB for $6.00. let him
do
> what he will with he cage.
>
> LC
>
> "Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
> in message ...
> > Ya, but the shipping cost is $28.00 !!!
> > {I've known him to charge a bit steep for shipping to WA}
> >

> > "NuT CrAcKeR" > wrote in message
> > > this is what you need...
> > >
> > > actually, its a bit more, but it has the stupid little pcb on the back
> > that
> > > makes it duplexed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56092&item=3095138734
> > > &rd=1
> > >
> > > LC
> > >
> > > "Dan" pamcop.net>
> wrote
> > > in message ...
> > > shipping?

NuT CrAcKeR
May 9th 04, 08:11 PM
UFB !!!!

what a rip off.

there should be a service on ebay where you can report schiezters like that
for gouging on shipping.

Bide your time, there will be others.

LC

"Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
in message ...
> I just got a reply:
> He wants $16.00 to ship the PCB....
>

> "NuT CrAcKeR" > wrote in message
> > so buy the auction, and have him just send you the PCB for $6.00. let
him
> do
> > what he will with he cage.
> >
> > LC
> >
> > "Dan" pamcop.net>
wrote
> > in message ...
> > > Ya, but the shipping cost is $28.00 !!!
> > > {I've known him to charge a bit steep for shipping to WA}

> > > that

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56092&item=3095138734

> > wrote

Sharmon
May 9th 04, 08:25 PM
KKKP overcharges on the shiipping because ebay doesn't take a cut on
the shipping. Just bid accordingly , he is honest about it up front at
least .

>UFB !!!!
>
>what a rip off.
>
>there should be a service on ebay where you can report schiezters like that
>for gouging on shipping.
>
>Bide your time, there will be others.
>
>LC
>
>"Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
>in message ...
>> I just got a reply:
>> He wants $16.00 to ship the PCB....
>>

>> "NuT CrAcKeR" > wrote in message
>> > so buy the auction, and have him just send you the PCB for $6.00. let
>him
>> do
>> > what he will with he cage.
>> >
>> > LC
>> >
>> > "Dan" pamcop.net>
>wrote
>> > in message ...

>back
>> > > >

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56092&item=3095138734

>> > wrote

Dan
May 9th 04, 10:49 PM
Ya, he honestly tries to rip me off....

Shish!

"Sharmon" > wrote in message
> KKKP overcharges on the shiipping because ebay doesn't take a cut on
> the shipping. Just bid accordingly , he is honest about it up front at
> least .
>
> >UFB !!!!
> >
> >what a rip off.
> >
> >there should be a service on ebay where you can report schiezters like
that
> >for gouging on shipping.
> >
> >Bide your time, there will be others.
> >
> >LC