PDA

View Full Version : WTD: EDO Ram for Proliant 5500R

dogonabeach
May 7th 04, 02:40 AM
As header if anyone can oblige? I'm based in the UK but I am prepared to
deal internationally, especially US folks!
I am looking for four 256Mb sticks, so if anyone could/would oblige, please
let me know.

Many thanks in advance

Mark S
mark @ yada.no-ip.info

Larry
May 7th 04, 02:58 AM
"dogonabeach" > wrote in message
> As header if anyone can oblige? I'm based in the UK but I am prepared to
> deal internationally, especially US folks!
> I am looking for four 256Mb sticks, so if anyone could/would oblige,
please
> let me know.
>
> Many thanks in advance
>
> Mark S
> mark @ yada.no-ip.info

Look up a couple posts above to "Garage sale: Proliant 4500, 5500 &
parts...." posted by Dan- He's got several Gig of EDO RAM.

Larry

Dan
May 7th 04, 10:57 AM
Larry:
Thank you!

Mark:
Not sure of your email. I'm willing to deal....

Dan French
bios {underscore} hack {at} hotmail {dot} com

"Larry" > wrote in message

> "dogonabeach" > wrote in message
> > As header if anyone can oblige? I'm based in the UK but I am prepared to
> > deal internationally, especially US folks!
> > I am looking for four 256Mb sticks, so if anyone could/would oblige,
> please
> > let me know.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance
> >
> > Mark S
> > mark @ yada.no-ip.info
>
> Look up a couple posts above to "Garage sale: Proliant 4500, 5500 &
> parts...." posted by Dan- He's got several Gig of EDO RAM.
>
> Larry

Dan
May 7th 04, 03:46 PM
I wish...
I've got an 8500 for sale, and that would be the proper controller for
it. As it is, I'm stuck with a 8 proc system and a regular PCI RAID
controller.

Dan French

"MattD.." > wrote in message
On Friday 07 May 2004 10:57, the murky waters churned and seethed, the dark
weeds parted and the water took on the sinister, shifting visage of Dan.
The great maw opened and the following was heard:

> Mark:
> Not sure of your email. I'm willing to deal....

Dan:
Got any Smart 3200 or 4200 controllers for sale?

--
MattD..
mattd145 <at> onetel <dot> com