PDA

View Full Version : Old Software Question

NuT CrAcKeR
May 2nd 04, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Insight app called something like
"Process Monitor" ? It integrated with the Event Notification Service, so
you could tell it to watch a particular image name (process name) and then
have the notifier hollar at you when it changed states ?

This was an awsome utility, and I have not been able to locate it for some
time. Was it EOL'ed ? Was it replaced with a newer widget that does the same
thing?

Maybe I will have to dig through my old SS cd's and see if its on the
Management CD. I wonder if the old NT build would work on 2k or 2k3 ?

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback,

LC