PDA

View Full Version : Proliant 4500 parts: The parts worth more than the hole?

Dan
April 25th 04, 03:36 PM
Ok, when I posted the Proliant 4500 for sale, I got 3 e-mail's, and several
postings.

When I confirmed what the system had, they all disappeared....

So, my questions: Is there a particular part that people are looking for in
a 4500, or just a lot of people asking questions???

Dan French

NuT CrAcKeR
April 25th 04, 09:05 PM
I think they are valuable to a hobbyist (such as myself, but I have 3
already)...

I dont know what your line is, but you might be able to pawn old machines
like this off on small businesses, and charge them a small monthly fee. Wrap
in some extra services for them and you have a suppliment program to your
retirement that will exceed the Social Security allocation (as it has been
pojected for 2025)...

Just a thought.
"Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
in message ...