PDA

View Full Version : Smart Start 5.5 CD for ML 370 Gen. 1

jjd
April 15th 04, 10:51 PM
Anyone out there know where I can download an ISO for this or
somewhere I can dload it. I did purchase from Compaq but have to wait
5 days for it. I need to roll out three servers in the next few days.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Smart Start 5.5 CD for ML 370 Gen. 1

rat173rd
November 13th 04, 06:08 PM
jjd Wrote:
> Anyone out there know where I can download an ISO for this or
> somewhere I can dload it. I did purchase from Compaq but have to wait
> 5 days for it. I need to roll out three servers in the next few days.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Joe
>
> Smart Start 5.5 CD for ML 370 Gen. 1

Hey Joe,
I'm in the same boat, if you find an answer or better yet 5.5 please
let me know...most appreciated.
John

--
rat173rd