PDA

View Full Version : Proliant onsite service near Orlando - Mt. Dora

admin too
April 5th 04, 09:23 PM
It's about 45 minutes north-west of Orlando, near Mt Dora, FL.

I need someone to replace the Compaq 20/40 DLT tape drive in a Proliant 1600
Tower. I just sent a replacement via Fed-Ex.

I can pay you $300.00 for this, and if it goes well you can be our local
service rep for this branch office. I'm in San Jose.

Send email with your phone number.

nguser2u at a o l dot com

nut cracker
April 5th 04, 11:48 PM
Do you have any offices, clients or affiliates in Chicago that need to be
serviced ?

info at dnsplus . net

LC

"admin too" > wrote in message
> It's about 45 minutes north-west of Orlando, near Mt Dora, FL.
>
> I need someone to replace the Compaq 20/40 DLT tape drive in a Proliant
1600
> Tower. I just sent a replacement via Fed-Ex.
>
> I can pay you $300.00 for this, and if it goes well you can be our local
> service rep for this branch office. I'm in San Jose.
>
> Send email with your phone number.
>
> nguser2u at a o l dot com

admin too
April 6th 04, 06:28 PM
"nut cracker" > wrote in message
> Do you have any offices, clients or affiliates in Chicago that need to be
> serviced ?
>
> info at dnsplus . net

Sorry, no.

nut cracker