PDA

View Full Version : problem with compaq proliant ml350

kuba
February 17th 04, 04:57 PM
hello.

i'am using compaq proliant ml350 server machine.

that machine was a server in any concern but now i'am using this computer in
house.

long time that computer work good and stable, but now i have a problem.

booting take up many time, it's really long time. (5 minut - windows XP)
but i think that was shortly any time ago.

i don't know where is problem, whats wrong? last time I change my cd-rom
drive for another (LG) (not compaq) no another changes!

that is interesting, because when i boot my live linux cd in normal mode,
system tell me ERROR
and run in safemode :/

sorry for my english lang :/ i prefer polish ;)

please, help me if U can.

regards

kuba [ kubax(at)arx.pl ]

HH
February 17th 04, 05:44 PM
You need to post this in alt.sys. pc-clone.compaq.servers
HH