PDA

View Full Version : F1 prompt on older Compaq servers

Doug F
February 9th 04, 07:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to disable the F1 prompt on
older Compaq Proliant/ProSignia servers?

Thanks,
Doug

nut cracker
February 9th 04, 08:22 PM
yes.
you need to get into the system config utility, and press CTRL + A to get
into advanced mode. Then you will see it in the SCU.

LC

"Doug F" > wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to disable the F1 prompt on
> older Compaq Proliant/ProSignia servers?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

Doug F
February 11th 04, 05:10 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Worked great.

Doug

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:22:35 -0600, "nut cracker"
> wrote:

>yes.
>you need to get into the system config utility, and press CTRL + A to get
>into advanced mode. Then you will see it in the SCU.
>
>LC
>
>"Doug F" > wrote in message
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to disable the F1 prompt on
>> older Compaq Proliant/ProSignia servers?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Doug

NuT CrAcKeR
February 12th 04, 05:36 AM