PDA

View Full Version : FS: Compaq DL380 server (loaded!)

TekRecycle.com
January 31st 04, 07:56 PM
2GB RAM
five 18.2 10K RPM SCSI III drives (one is spare)
dual 1GHz CPUs
single power supply (dual capable!)
five NICs

COMPAQ Onsite Warranty until Oct 31 2004 !!!

$1600 - can deliver or meet in AZ (Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler
and surrounding areas)

will ship, buyer pays shipping.

diagrams & general Compaq specs for DL380 here:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10495_div/10495_div.html

email inquiries to
sales
@
tekrecycle.com

nut cracker
February 3rd 04, 05:11 PM
not a terrible price for that rig.. .a little high. For that price, will you
hand deliver it to chicago ?

The weather is wonderful this time of year.

LC

"TekRecycle.com" <sales @tekrecycle.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> 2GB RAM
> five 18.2 10K RPM SCSI III drives (one is spare)
> dual 1GHz CPUs
> single power supply (dual capable!)
> five NICs
>
> COMPAQ Onsite Warranty until Oct 31 2004 !!!
>
> $1600 - can deliver or meet in AZ (Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler
> and surrounding areas)
>
> will ship, buyer pays shipping.
>
> diagrams & general Compaq specs for DL380 here:
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10495_div/10495_div.html
>

> email inquiries to
> sales
> @
> tekrecycle.com

TekRecycle.com
February 5th 04, 02:22 AM
If you consider UPS hand delivery good then I'll split the shipping with
you. email me at aaronATtekrecycleDOTcom