PDA

View Full Version : Proliant DL580 Ghost and DAT 72 drives

Scumbag Adie
January 27th 04, 12:12 PM
Hi

Anyone know if one can ghost from two mirrored disks in the front of a
DL580-G2 to a DAT 72 Hot plug drive plugged into the other two slots.
Therefore all are behind the Smart Array 5i.

I've managed to ghost partition to partition on the disks but it won't
see the tape drive.

Thanks
Scumbag Adie

NuT CrAcKeR
February 28th 04, 07:04 AM
What gave you the impression that this would work?

om...