PDA

View Full Version : proliant 2500 and solaris 9

Christer Solskogen
December 29th 03, 02:31 PM
anyone tried if this will work? any cavecheats?

Robert C. Cipriani
January 22nd 04, 02:23 PM
Christer Solskogen > wrote in message >...
> anyone tried if this will work? any cavecheats?

Have you tried this yet? I want to set up a Solaris box for
programming class and I have a Proliant 2500 available. In my
experience Compaq servers can be a bit of a pain to install an OS on.
The 2500 isn't on the HCL as being tested, but it should probably work
fine.

Christer Solskogen
January 22nd 04, 02:43 PM
Robert C. Cipriani wrote:

> Christer Solskogen > wrote in message >...
>
>>anyone tried if this will work? any cavecheats?
>

> Have you tried this yet? I want to set up a Solaris box for
> programming class and I have a Proliant 2500 available. In my
> experience Compaq servers can be a bit of a pain to install an OS on.
> The 2500 isn't on the HCL as being tested, but it should probably work
> fine.

I didn`t get it to work :(

--
Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
Christer Solskogen / dizzy tun3Z

"Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend!"
-Spider Jerusalem