PDA

View Full Version : Dell servers needed !!!

Alexander Gorban
December 18th 03, 07:44 PM
Many different types and models.

Vadim Barash

T: 818-654-9900

F: 818-654-9910

Dan
December 21st 03, 05:25 AM
The only problem is that they "buy" for about 1/4 (if that) for what they
sell it for.....

I called them and asked if they were interested in a Proliant 8500; they
wanted *me* to ship it to them (at my expense); and they were going to pay
me $1800 for it. They sell the same configuration on their web for just
under $7,000 !

Dan

"Alexander Gorban" > wrote in message
> Many different types and models.
>
> Vadim Barash
>
> T: 818-654-9900
>
> F: 818-654-9910

Larry
December 21st 03, 06:09 AM
>they were going to pay me $1800 for it.
> They sell the same configuration on their web for just
> under $7,000 !
That's called "free enterprise".

It's funny how these big companies think folks are willing to pay so much
more for the *privilege* of buying their products :-)

--

"Dan" pamcop.net> wrote
in message ...