PDA

View Full Version : Looking to download SmartStart 5.5

Mr. CertPros
December 8th 03, 05:40 PM
Does anyone have it, while I'm waiting its arrival via snail mail?

NuT CrAcKeR
December 8th 03, 11:57 PM
I have 5.30 (and some older versions) and 6.40... .but no 5.5

LC

"Mr. CertPros" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have it, while I'm waiting its arrival via snail mail?

Mark
December 9th 03, 07:55 PM
"Mr. CertPros" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have it, while I'm waiting its arrival via snail mail?
I have SmartStart 5.0 if that is any good to you. Send me your email addy
to:
mark (-:at:-) yada.no-ip.info
and I'll send you a link!

HTH

Mark S

VinceV
December 10th 03, 03:39 PM
"Mr. CertPros" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have it, while I'm waiting its arrival via snail mail?

You can download the Smart Start components individually
from compaq for free.

Of course you'll need many many floppies...

VinceV

Mr. CertPros
December 11th 03, 08:31 AM
Mark thank you,

I sent you an email

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:55:23 +0000 (UTC), "Mark"
> wrote:

>"Mr. CertPros" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone have it, while I'm waiting its arrival via snail mail?
>I have SmartStart 5.0 if that is any good to you. Send me your email addy
>to:
>mark (-:at:-) yada.no-ip.info
>and I'll send you a link!
>
>HTH
>
>Mark S

jcassel
September 12th 04, 12:21 AM
I have the same issue, if anyone has version 5.5 availible please email me,
or post beck to this forum. If you think I have something you need let me
know, we can work something out.

thanks,