PDA

View Full Version : Compaq sw3322

November 19th 03, 07:25 PM
I have a switch sw3322 during the diagnostic test i have this message

Descriptor Table Memory -- Address line, random data ..............
FAILED.

!!!
!!! -- FAILED Descriptor Table Memory -- Address line, random data
--
!!!
!!! Reason: Memory test failed.

I would like know how i can resolve the problem because this error
give me a problem during the start up.

Thanks
Mauro

NuT CrAcKeR
November 19th 03, 08:32 PM
open up the switch and see if you can replace the memory module. If its
onboard... the thing is most likely toast.

LC

om...