PDA

View Full Version : HP Rack and Power Manager...

Michael
November 13th 03, 09:39 AM
Hi!
After downloading 'HP Rack and Power Manager v1.0' I've installed the System
Management Server on a server in my network. On another server (that has a
UPS attached), I've installed the System Agent og Serial Agent.

According to the manual that is all it takes to be able to connect to
https://hostname:3257 where hostname is the name/IP of the System Management
server, but if I try, I get "The Page Cannot Be Displayed".

If I look in the folder, where the System Management is installed, it seems
that there is only a couple of .exe files and some .dll's. As far as I can
see, there are no webfiles (.asp, .htm i.e.).

I can see that the services are running, but how do I connect to the System
Management server?

Thanks in advance!

/Michael, Denmark

Fizzas
November 20th 03, 02:09 PM
Hi,

uninstall the software, change the regional settings to "English
(United States)" (you can keep the keyboardsettings) und reinstall the
product!

In my case it worx!

Fizzas, Austria

"Michael" > wrote in message >...
> Hi!
> After downloading 'HP Rack and Power Manager v1.0' I've installed the System
> Management Server on a server in my network. On another server (that has a
> UPS attached), I've installed the System Agent og Serial Agent.
>
> According to the manual that is all it takes to be able to connect to
> https://hostname:3257 where hostname is the name/IP of the System Management
> server, but if I try, I get "The Page Cannot Be Displayed".
>
> If I look in the folder, where the System Management is installed, it seems
> that there is only a couple of .exe files and some .dll's. As far as I can
> see, there are no webfiles (.asp, .htm i.e.).
>
> I can see that the services are running, but how do I connect to the System
> Management server?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> /Michael, Denmark

Michael
November 20th 03, 02:52 PM
"Fizzas" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi,
>
> uninstall the software, change the regional settings to "English
> (United States)" (you can keep the keyboardsettings) und reinstall the
> product!
>
> In my case it worx!

YES - thank you!!

/Michael