PDA

View Full Version : Comapq RIB

[email protected]@[email protected]!spammers.sandworm.demon.co.uk
November 9th 03, 09:33 PM
Hi

I have a Compaq RIB (not the lights out Edition)
Can some one tell me how to change the IP address to be DHCP

At the moment it is static

What is the configuration utility called

Thanks

no-spam
November 10th 03, 01:25 PM
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 23:01:41 +0100, "Poul Hansen" >
wrote:

>If you used smartstart there should be an icon in the control panel (if you
>use windows). Otherwise there's a BIOS-setup. Canīt remember if itīs F8 or
>F9

Cant use control panel as it is a UNIX machine

>Poul
> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a Compaq RIB (not the lights out Edition)
>> Can some one tell me how to change the IP address to be DHCP
>>
>> At the moment it is static
>>
>> What is the configuration utility called
>>
>> Thanks

NuT CrAcKeR
November 11th 03, 04:47 PM
You may need to boot from the SS CD and use the utilities from there.

LC