PDA

View Full Version : Re: SmartStart CD crash on a ML370

NuT CrAcKeR
October 17th 03, 06:59 PM
if i am not mistaken, these machines do not support IDE drives (only the
CDROM).

You can pull the cable from the array controller, and clear the NVRAM via
the SW1 switch on the board.

put the CDROM back on, and boot from the CD. Then run the system congfig
utililty to re-populate the NVRam, and you should be good.

LC

.net...