PDA

View Full Version : Re: Multi-Processor usage

Doug F
October 14th 03, 10:45 PM
Dave,

Thanks, that's helpful. Unfortunately this is my only multi-processor
box. Setting the "affinity" seemed to help when I deselected 2 of the
cpu's, but when all were selected all the processing quickly went to
either the first or third cpu. However this was short lived as it gave
me an ASR not long after. I'm not sure if it was from setting affinity
or setting priority, in any case it must have made it unstable.

Doug

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:53:01 -0500, Dave Pooser