PDA

View Full Version : I can't click and drag..............

Greg Tanner
August 23rd 03, 03:20 AM
I can't click and drag, and i can't cut or copy, then paste to another program.
Can you tell me why i can no longer do what I use to be able to do with no haste.

Opsokkebolje
August 24th 03, 10:05 PM
Well, the usual cause is the msblast virus. Install a firewall and
check your system with a good virusscanner. Friend of mine had similar
symptoms, they went away after installing the firewall.

Grtz, O

om...