PDA

View Full Version : accessing setup Deskpro 4000..

August 22nd 03, 11:15 PM
How do you accessthe hardware setup on a Deskpro 4000..

I tried holding the F10 key down but all i get is a continual beeping
and a keyboard error message.

I'm trying to get the irda port to work but I can't get in

Got help?

rpv
September 27th 03, 03:39 PM
try using f10 a little bit later, when you see a blinking something in the
right upper corner
"Gereon Wenzel" > schreef in bericht