PDA

View Full Version : iPAQ 1.0 - maxing it out...how?

GlassVial
August 21st 03, 11:28 PM
So what's the fastest CPU, how much memory, and how big of a hard
drive can this thing take? It appears according to compaq it's 256MB
of PC-100 and 120GB hard drive, unless someone else has some unoffical
information. Not sure about the CPU though. Thanks.

-GV

GlassVial
August 27th 03, 04:15 PM
I should have mentioned it's the Legacy-Free PC, but it appears nobody
knows because I posted this question a week ago and there's been no
response.