PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Removal for an Armada 1750 laptop

steve
August 19th 03, 09:44 PM
I am trying to help a friend fix his laptop and I need to get the
laptop off to get inside. I have removed the hard drive, any accessory
cards I could find. I removed the screws inside the bays and all I
could find looking at the bottom of the device. It still appears the
middle of the keyboard is 'stuck' on something as it will not come
off. Any help or the address to a service guide that would pinpoint
removal/install would be greatly appreciated....thanks!

Me
August 20th 03, 12:56 AM
On a 1750, there are two releases at the bottom of the keyboard. No screws
need removed.

om...