PDA

View Full Version : 802.11b WLAN Multiport Module

SCW
August 15th 03, 09:38 PM
Hello-

I have a Compaq Presario 1525US notebook that has a slot/compartment on the
right/bottom side of the notebook lid that supports a wireless network
card...instead of having to use your PCMCIA slot. If you are confused you
can check out the following link:
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/wireless/wlan/multiport.html

Anyways I want to buy this but I want to know if anyone here has seen this
hardware in any stores? I hate waiting for mail orders, I'm not a patient
person:)

Thanks!

rpv
September 27th 03, 03:35 PM
this part goes on the right back side of the screen. not on the bottom of
the laptop
"SCW" > schreef in bericht
> Hello-
>
> I have a Compaq Presario 1525US notebook that has a slot/compartment on
the
> right/bottom side of the notebook lid that supports a wireless network
> card...instead of having to use your PCMCIA slot. If you are confused you
> can check out the following link:
> http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/wireless/wlan/multiport.html
>
> Anyways I want to buy this but I want to know if anyone here has seen this
> hardware in any stores? I hate waiting for mail orders, I'm not a patient
> person:)
>
> Thanks!

What's In A Name?
September 27th 03, 08:32 PM
uhm I know where it goes, that isn't what I asked!

news:[email protected]