PDA

View Full Version : Armada M700 possible memory upgrade

Dre
August 15th 03, 05:30 AM
Hi all, I have a Compaq Armada M700. It currently has 2 64mb memory modules
installed, and I have just got a 128mb module off a friend who has just
upgraded their laptop. Now their laptop is a no name clone and so is the
memory. Will this memory work in my laptop at all? or do I need to get
"Compaq" ram?

Cheers all!

rpv
August 15th 03, 04:55 PM
sometimes none compaq works sometimes is doesn't. just try it i think
"Dre" > schreef in bericht