PDA

View Full Version : Nero 6 and XP

2manyhobbies
August 10th 03, 03:29 PM
Anyone having problems with their Presario using Nero 6 under XP?

I just get toasters. I 'v tried Maxwell and Memorex CDs.... ...

When I use the Record Now Program that came with the machine I have no
problems.

Any comments

Thanks

Steve

2manyhobbies
August 15th 03, 06:57 PM
Thanks Harry

I am the sole user and have admin rights. I need to put the thinking cap on
again!

Steve