PDA

View Full Version : Re: Presario 524 Maxfax software

Mike Calkins
August 8th 03, 10:39 AM
I see you are from outside the US.

In the US, the 534 shipped with MediaPilot, but the earlier Presario 425
shipped with MaxFax. I still have a couple in the garage, let me see if
they'll boot. It would be a US version, though.

Mike in Houston

"robt" > wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone help with the MaxFax Software that shipped with the
> Presario 524? I downloaded a version from Compaq but it doesn't detect
> the modem. I am rebuilding my Presario 524CDS after a HDD fail.
>
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/legacysupport/digital/zips/WF90FAX.EXE
>
> Can anyone email me status.exe from a presario 524? I think this is
> all it needs as the modem init strings are within this file.
>
> Thanks.

robt
August 12th 03, 12:59 AM
Thanks for having a look, any version would help.

Rob in Adelaide, Australia.