PDA

View Full Version : compaq presario 12xl310 motherboard vs 12xl300

bruce
August 7th 03, 05:55 PM
I have a broken 12xl310 MB, spilled coffee cooked MB. I bought a
12xl300 MB and all works except the display. The 300 MB has a
different interface to the display. Both MBs artwork look the same,
the 300 has connector pads where the connector should be, the 310 has
the proper connector.

Now can I just transfer connector form 310 to 300 and will it poof
work, the chipset is the same except the 300 has a 66M bus vs the 310
100M bus.

BRuce

HH
August 7th 03, 07:02 PM
Uh, the 300 also uses a different AC adapter from the 310.
HH

. ..