PDA

View Full Version : Deskpro 5166mmx

Taff Silver
August 6th 03, 07:29 PM
Here I am again.

Still trying to install a soundcard into my deskpro 2000 5166mmx with no
luck. I have visited the compaq site and downloaded a number of files, and
used the files to reboot my PC but it still will not see any PNP hardware. I
am slowly considering throwing the thing out of the window. I'm at my
tethers end. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!! sob sob

taff

HH
August 6th 03, 10:42 PM
What Sound card???