PDA

View Full Version : Re: User's Manual for Compaq LTE 500

Knut W. Jakset
August 6th 03, 07:08 PM
"Jdr" > skrev i melding
> I'm looking for a User's Manual for Compaq LTE 500
> and would apereiate any advice where to get it.
>
> TIA - Jdr

---------->
Excuse me for a - maybe unpolite - question.
Is "LTE 500" a slip of the finger? Was it meant to be "LTE 5100"?
I asked a similar question about LTE 5100, and got answer.

Knut

Jdr
August 7th 03, 06:38 AM
"Knut W. Jakset" > wrote in message
> "Jdr" > skrev i melding
> > I'm looking for a User's Manual for Compaq LTE 500
> > and would apereiate any advice where to get it.
> >
> > TIA - Jdr
> >
> ---------->
> Excuse me for a - maybe unpolite - question.
> Is "LTE 500" a slip of the finger? Was it meant to be "LTE 5100"?
> I asked a similar question about LTE 5100, and got answer.
>
> Knut

It's OK. But the laptop is definitely Compaq LTE 5000.
Here is the link to the info about the Compaq LTE 5000
but couldn't find anything about the manual.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Compaq+LTE+5000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=20&sa=N

When did you ask the question and what was the reply?

TIA -

Jdr

Jdr
August 7th 03, 06:45 AM
"Knut W. Jakset" > wrote in message
> "Jdr" > skrev i melding
> > I'm looking for a User's Manual for Compaq LTE 500
> > and would apereiate any advice where to get it.
> >
> > TIA - Jdr
> >
> ---------->
> Excuse me for a - maybe unpolite - question.
> Is "LTE 500" a slip of the finger? Was it meant to be "LTE 5100"?
> I asked a similar question about LTE 5100, and got answer.
>
> Knut

It's OK and sorry for mistake. However, the laptop is definitely
Compaq LTE 5000.
Here is the link to the info about the Compaq LTE 5000
but couldn't find anything about the manual.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Compaq+LTE+5000&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=20&sa=N

When did you ask the question and what was the reply?

TIA -

Jdr

Jdr
August 7th 03, 01:49 PM
As I haven't got the User's Manual I'd appreciate some information
regarding the network and hub connection.

Could anyone familiar with the procedure of connecting LTE 5000
to the network / hub explain please, how to connect the laptop
to a network or a hub. Where the Network cad goes?
Does it go to the slot where the Modem is?
What the largest possible hard drive LTE can accept?

TIA

Jdr

"Jdr" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a User's Manual for Compaq LTE 500
> and would apereiate any advice where to get it.
>
> TIA - Jdr

Happy Canuck
August 7th 03, 01:57 PM
Did you also see the pub:
Compaq LTE 5000 Family of Personal Computers Beyond Setup

Document Number: 213660-002
Affected OS: Non-OS Specific
Products Affected: LTE 5000
Abstract: This Beyond Setup guide should answer most questions about
the Compaq LTE 5000 Family of Personal Computers

Same basic location as the maintenance manual.

Bill

"Jdr" > wrote in message
> As I haven't got the User's Manual I'd appreciate some information
> regarding the network and hub connection.
>
> Could anyone familiar with the procedure of connecting LTE 5000
> to the network / hub explain please, how to connect the laptop
> to a network or a hub. Where the Network cad goes?
> Does it go to the slot where the Modem is?
> What the largest possible hard drive LTE can accept?
>
> TIA
>
> Jdr
>

> "Jdr" > wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a User's Manual for Compaq LTE 500
> > and would apereiate any advice where to get it.
> >
> > TIA - Jdr

Jdr
August 7th 03, 03:10 PM
Thanks Bill,

I wasn't very successful in search . I'll look at the document.

Joe

able.rogers.com...