PDA

View Full Version : Re: What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?

HH
July 31st 03, 07:46 PM
Samsung SyncMaster 171N.....highly recommended, plus it has a 3-year
warranty.
HH

"Chris" > wrote in message
> What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?
>
> Im in the process of finding a newe monitor after my MV730i picture tube
went
> out after being manufactured in December 1999. (4.7) Years. Or something
in
> that range. I am looking at the Compaq:
>
> COMPAQ FP7317 - Compaq 17" Flat-Panel LCD Monitor
> http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&qp=0&bookmark=bookmark_0&oid
> =75294&catoid=-8027
>
> or the Compaq:
>
> COMPAQ FS7550 - Compaq 17" Flat-Screen Monitor
> http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&oid=51580&catoid=-8027
>
> if any suggestions that anyone has or use currently that you have and
> reccomedations are welcomed.
>
> In case anyone is wondering how im doing this with a burnt up monitor im
magic
> I suppose or i am using another PC.
>
> Thanks

Ugly
August 1st 03, 05:42 PM
On 31 Jul 2003 15:16:48 GMT, Chris babbled on about What Monitor do you use and what do
you think about it? proclaiming:

>What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?

Presario 1425. I used it on my Compaq. Looked awful on this Acer jobby until I downloaded
the right drivers.

MIRSE
August 7th 03, 01:39 AM
>mb-m02.aol.com>
>
>What Monitor do you use and what do you think about it?
>
>Im in the process of finding a newe monitor after my MV730i picture tube went
>out after being manufactured in December 1999. (4.7) Years. Or something in
>that range. I am looking at the Compaq:
>
>COMPAQ FP7317 - Compaq 17" Flat-Panel LCD Monitor
>http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&qp=0&bookmark=bookmark_0&oid
>=75294&catoid=-8027
>
>or the Compaq:
>
>COMPAQ FS7550 - Compaq 17" Flat-Screen Monitor
>http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=1&b=g&oid=51580&catoid=-8027
>
>if any suggestions that anyone has or use currently that you have and
>reccomedations are welcomed.
>
>In case anyone is wondering how im doing this with a burnt up monitor im
>magic
>I suppose or i am using another PC.
>
>Thanks
******
We have a Samsung LCD SyncMaster 760V TFT 17 in. It works pretty good.

A relative has had good results with a Viewsonic CRT 17 in. from BestBuy.

Have you checked recent copies of PCWORLD for its recommendations?