PDA

View Full Version : Re: Compaq LTE 5100 - user manual

VibS
July 30th 03, 12:39 AM
Try this pages (hope it works..:-))

http://h71025.www7.hp.com/support/home/index.asp?catid=763&famid=2262&prodid
=12|LTE%205000&cc=us

:-)VibS

"Knut W. Jakset" > wrote in message
> Have inherited an old Compaq LTE 5100 laptop.
> Tried to find an user's or owner's manual, but no success so far.
> Even on the adress
> http://www29.compaq.com/falco/doc_list.asp was no relevant info to be
> found.
> Any tips?
>
> --
> Knut W.

Knut W. Jakset
August 4th 03, 04:22 PM
"VibS" > skrev i melding
> Try this pages (hope it works..:-))

http://h71025.www7.hp.com/support/home/index.asp?catid=763&famid=2262&prodid
> =12|LTE%205000&cc=us
>
> :-)VibS
>
> "Knut W. Jakset" > wrote in message
> > Have inherited an old Compaq LTE 5100 laptop.
> > Tried to find an user's or owner's manual, but no success so far.
> > Even on the adress
> > http://www29.compaq.com/falco/doc_list.asp was no relevant info to be
> > found.
> > Any tips?
> >
> > --
> > Knut W.

Thank you, it works.
Got a big PDF-file on the computer I write on at the moment. (Not the Compaq
in question).
Reformatted and saved that pdf file to text format, and copied it to a 1,44
mb diskette, and sent it to the Compaq in question. (That Compaq is a stand
alone pc, no cd-station, no connection to the Net).
The resulting text file was not so good to read, as was the first pdf file.

Knut W.