PDA

View Full Version : System Diagnostic Tools for Presario 6320US?

Steven Troyer
July 23rd 03, 12:17 PM
We had a lightning strike nearby the other day, and I lost the sound on my
Compaq 6320US. My old Compaq laptop had a system diagnostic program to test
the system hardware, but I can't find one on this computer, or on the
support website. I'm running XP Pro. Any ideas?

Mike Calkins
July 24th 03, 01:14 AM
If it is powered speakers, try them on another device. If you are lucky,
it's just the AC adapter that went out....

Good luck!!

Mike in Houston

"Steven Troyer" > wrote in message
> We had a lightning strike nearby the other day, and I lost the sound on my
> Compaq 6320US. My old Compaq laptop had a system diagnostic program to
test
> the system hardware, but I can't find one on this computer, or on the
> support website. I'm running XP Pro. Any ideas?

Mike Calkins
July 24th 03, 03:29 PM
You might also try a headphone in the speaker out plug of the PC.