PDA

View Full Version : Re: 5000 series Power supply

MICHAEL
July 23rd 03, 08:14 AM
No,it all depends on the processor and equipment installed,though most seem
terribly underpowered.My 5423US is a Pentium 4 model,and only has a 235
watt psu,barely enough to do the job.Since most decent graphics cards
require at least 300 watts these days,you'll probably need a bigger unit,if
you're fortunate enough not to have gotten a model with a proprietary power
supply like mine does.