PDA

View Full Version : Compaq deskpro en upgrade

jay
July 21st 03, 01:04 AM
I currently have a Compaq deskpro en with a pII 350 and 256megs of ram. I
bought it as a second computer to mess around with. Well my question is I've
been looking at Compaq's site and can not find any upgrade info on it, like
max mem, and highest processor that will fit the board. Thanks in advance
for any help. Jay

Kelly Harding
July 21st 03, 05:41 PM
jay wrote:

> I currently have a Compaq deskpro en with a pII 350 and 256megs of ram. I
> bought it as a second computer to mess around with. Well my question is
> I've been looking at Compaq's site and can not find any upgrade info on
> it, like max mem, and highest processor that will fit the board. Thanks in
> advance
> for any help. Jay
hi,

I've got one of these (sitting under my feet on the floor), max mem as far
as I know is 384mb. Max CPU is P3-600 (tho you'll need a new heatsink for
it).

Kelly
--
Kelly Harding