PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service Questions

Jim
July 15th 03, 07:12 PM
I'm considering purchasing a Notebook type
computer. Looking at different major brands.

I would like to hear people's experiences with the
Compaq laptop computers. Things like, if there is
a specific type of problem to the Compaq laptops.
What it is like dealing with Compaq's customer
service if there is a need. Turn around time if
the computer needed to be returned to Compaq for
repairs.

Thank you,

Jim Ek

Irene
July 15th 03, 11:54 PM
Mechanically, I've had good luck with the Armada laptop that I have.
Though like most major lines these days, the tech support, even for the
Armada is not so hot.

Based on my experience with two Presario desktops, I would not recommend a
Presario of any kind. Numerous problems and absolutely no help from customer
service or tech support.