PDA

View Full Version : Re: new graphics card for 12XL212

HH
July 15th 03, 01:23 AM
Can't upgrade the "video card" on a notebook. The video is integrated on
the motherboard of the notebook.

HH

Alan Kerr" > wrote in message
> I wasnt to upgrade the card in my 12XL212, what my best option?
>
> Thanks
> Alan

Alan Kerr
July 19th 03, 06:22 PM
Shame. Do they use later type cards like AGPX4 type chips in later
notebooks.

Alan

"HH" > wrote in message
. ..
> Can't upgrade the "video card" on a notebook. The video is integrated on
> the motherboard of the notebook.
>
> HH
>
> Alan Kerr" > wrote in message
> > I wasnt to upgrade the card in my 12XL212, what my best option?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Alan

HH
July 19th 03, 06:48 PM
Nope. Likely integrated into the motherboard chipset. It's soldered on the
board.
HH