PDA

View Full Version : TFT5600 Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse combo - Problem: Stuck closed and won't Release!

NetAdmin. Assistant
July 7th 03, 05:50 PM
Help, does anyone know how to release the TFT5600? It is a 1u combo
keyboard/mouse/TFT display and it is stuck in the closed position.

Thank you!

Homer Simpson
July 8th 03, 01:10 AM
pull on that silver colored tab in the front middle and lift up.

"NetAdmin. Assistant" > wrote in message
om...
> Help, does anyone know how to release the TFT5600? It is a 1u combo
> keyboard/mouse/TFT display and it is stuck in the closed position.
>
> Thank you!

NetAdmin. Assistant
July 8th 03, 08:24 PM
<snip>

Thanks Homer,

We ended up taking off the mechinism that locks it. There is a rod
with a spring on the right side in the back of the TFT, that locks it.

We took off the part that the spring rod goes into.

it won't get stucked in the locked position again.

Thanks again!