PDA

View Full Version : Re: Anyone else still using Presario 3060?

Mike Calkins
July 7th 03, 05:33 PM
There are a few others out there using them. Initially sold as the 3020,
and a bit ahead of it's time, later completed units were the 3060. I think
there was an ES model, (education series) as well. was a little pricey, and
while a work of art, I believe that the manufacturer underestimated the
financial acuity of the customer base.

If you get tired of it, let me know.

Mike Calkins
Houston, TX

"E. Eugene Herbert" > wrote in message
> Just curious if I'm the only one in the Universe using this relic.

SFR
July 8th 03, 07:54 AM
"Mike Calkins" > a écrit dans le message news:
> There are a few others out there using them. Initially sold as the 3020,
> and a bit ahead of it's time, later completed units were the 3060. I
think
> there was an ES model, (education series) as well. was a little pricey,
and
> while a work of art, I believe that the manufacturer underestimated the
> financial acuity of the customer base.
>
> If you get tired of it, let me know.
>
> Mike Calkins
> Houston, TX
>
> "E. Eugene Herbert" > wrote in message
> > Just curious if I'm the only one in the Universe using this relic.

Plus, I'm totally sure this model made a cameo in Franck Cisco's Office
(actor is James Remar) in "Total Security" series with Jim Belushi back in
1997/98. :)

Serge

---