PDA

View Full Version : New Compaq Support Forum

Adam Webb
July 2nd 03, 04:34 PM
Hi,

I have just opened a new Compaq Support Forum, its unofficial of
course, but will hopefully become a first stop for people who need
help with compaq pc's.

The address is:

http://compaq.beanwebb.com/index.php

Irene
July 2nd 03, 08:38 PM
You can't even resist jumping on some one who trying to help those who need
help, can you?

"HH" > wrote in message
.. .
> Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?
> HH
>
> "Adam Webb" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just opened a new Compaq Support Forum, its unofficial of
> > course, but will hopefully become a first stop for people who need
> > help with compaq pc's.
> >
> > The address is:
> >
> > http://compaq.beanwebb.com/index.php

Deep
July 3rd 03, 01:22 AM
Here we go again...

Perhaps he's informing this person that this is what this group is for?
Maybe you can't comprehend that! We all know you have comprehension
issues...

And HH, that was my only message on this thread. I won't make it like the
last one... ;-)

Deep

"Irene" > wrote in message
> You can't even resist jumping on some one who trying to help those who
need
> help, can you?
>

> "HH" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?
> > HH
> >
> > "Adam Webb" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have just opened a new Compaq Support Forum, its unofficial of
> > > course, but will hopefully become a first stop for people who need
> > > help with compaq pc's.
> > >
> > > The address is:
> > >
> > > http://compaq.beanwebb.com/index.php

Irene
July 3rd 03, 02:40 AM
> Perhaps he's informing this person that this is what this group is for?

Yeah, RIGHT

> > > Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?

His meaning was ALL too obvious.

"Deep" > wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
> Here we go again...
>
> Perhaps he's informing this person that this is what this group is for?
> Maybe you can't comprehend that! We all know you have comprehension
> issues...
>
> And HH, that was my only message on this thread. I won't make it like the
> last one... ;-)
>
> Deep
>
> "Irene" > wrote in message
> > You can't even resist jumping on some one who trying to help those who
> need
> > help, can you?
> >

> > "HH" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > Uh, what do you think this newsgroup is for?
> > > HH
> > >
> > > "Adam Webb" > wrote in message
> > > om...

the yeti
July 3rd 03, 08:50 AM
Maby his forum will be moderated and then people wont have to wade
through bickering and ego checking to get answers. :-)

O ****, I think I just fed the Trolls. :-)

Nice looking board dude, hope maintaing it is worth your time and
effort. If you really want to get it going, post some starter
threads, FAQ's How-to's, stuff like that. HH might even give you
premission to reprint his FAQ. Make sure you submit it to Google and
such. You might want to add a For Sale or Trade section.

When I get a chance I'll post some pix of my modded Presario cases.

doS
July 3rd 03, 01:34 PM
Oh wow...

Well we are here for all those people out there who use compaq pcs to share
their knowledge and help others with their Compaq PCs. Why? I setup this
forum, because I own a Compaq Presarion PC and have bee looking all over the
place for an easy to use community to help me upgrade my PC. I couldn't find
one so I decided to set one up. So please register now, its free!!!

.. .