PDA

View Full Version : Presario 5006US Mobo layout

Brian
June 25th 03, 02:37 AM
I've searched Compaq's site and the web w/o any luck. Does anyone know
where I can find a mobo layout for a Presario 5006US, specifically
with pin/connector/jumper specs?

TIA.

Brian

Kim And John Holtz
June 25th 03, 05:10 AM
Hi

http://www.mobokive.com.

I have a 5002US and the info provided is great
Motherboard listing and specs.
http://www.igs.net/~ndaines/Qfiles/uwave.html
The Mobo you have is a Compaq version the AZ31.
http://mobokive.dyndns.org/Archive/Compaq/Presario/Presario%2050xxUS/5006us/5006USQuickSpecs.html

Regards

Brian
June 25th 03, 05:42 PM
"Kim And John Holtz" > wrote in message >...
> Hi
>
> http://www.mobokive.com.
>
> I have a 5002US and the info provided is great
> Motherboard listing and specs.
> http://www.igs.net/~ndaines/Qfiles/uwave.html
> The Mobo you have is a Compaq version the AZ31.
> http://mobokive.dyndns.org/Archive/Compaq/Presario/Presario%2050xxUS/5006us/5006USQuickSpecs.html
>
> Regards

Thanks for the links. It's giving a little more but unfortunately,
this Presario has a Socket 478 board in it. The AZ31 is Socket
A,....among other discrepancies.

Brian

Brian
June 28th 03, 04:03 PM
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > http://www.mobokive.com.
> > >
> > > I have a 5002US and the info provided is great
> > > Motherboard listing and specs.
> > > http://www.igs.net/~ndaines/Qfiles/uwave.html
> > > The Mobo you have is a Compaq version the AZ31.
> > > http://mobokive.dyndns.org/Archive/Compaq/Presario/Presario%2050xxUS/5006us/5006USQuickSpecs.html
> > >
> > > Regards
> >
> > Thanks for the links. It's giving a little more but unfortunately,
> > this Presario has a Socket 478 board in it. The AZ31 is Socket
> > A,....among other discrepancies.
> >
> > Brian
>
> Does anyone know who manufactured the mobos for this model? Presario
> 5006US. It is VERY similar to a FIC CW33.
>
> Brian

Actually, it turns out to be a Mitac 6513WU. Still can't find any
specs on the pinout of the USB or power/LED connector. Can anyone
help?

Thanks.

Brian