PDA

View Full Version : Evo N800v Notebook HDD loud

René
June 24th 03, 10:06 PM
Hello
i have a evo n800v notebook with 40gb harddisk. the problem is that the disk
is very loud when he isn't in use. during reading data he is quiet but when
he has finished he makes some "click" noises. i had never problems with the
functionallity of the disk.
have someone the same problem? can i correct this or is my disk defectively?

thanks and greets
rene

rpv
July 30th 03, 10:03 PM
Hitachi DK23CA-20 or DK23CA-30 model hard drive
To determine your hard drive model, open Windows Device Manager and look in
the Disk Drives folder. The hard drive manufacturer and model will be listed
there.

if it is a hitachie as mentiond there is a patch.
go to www.compaq.com/support and go to drivers. there select your computer
and you will find it

reineir
"René" > schreef in bericht