PDA

View Full Version : HD upgrade trouble

bonmidi2004
September 25th 04, 12:39 PM
Hi folks,

I got this Acer Travelmate 360 with 20GB of HD in it. Tried to
upgrade to 60GB but when I put in it's System CD to start
installation, it reads "This CD is not for this computer". Tried
formatting the new HD but still the same thing happens. What should
I do???

Best regards,

Bonnie

Hoa Le
September 27th 04, 04:35 AM
The problem is not with the HD, but with the CD. Is the latter a OEM Win CD?