PDA

View Full Version : Aspire 2125 Recovery Floppy

Rick
October 10th 03, 04:35 PM
I have an old Aspire 2125 150 Mhz Windows95 machine that still works
so I continue to use it for some web surfing and light word
processing.
I have misplaced the floppy disk for the HD recovery system . I have
the CD but without the floppy I cannot get the CD recovery disk to
launch. Does anyone know of a way to get the CD recovery disk to
start with out the original floppy disk. There must be some type of
file or small program that Acer put on the floppy to get the CD to
run. Anyone know what that is or any way to get the Recovery CD to
run without the Recovery Floppy disk.
Thanks for any help
Rick.