PDA

View Full Version : Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM

Michael Murray
July 5th 03, 03:19 AM
Hi, I am looking around for a new laptop at the moment and have come across
the Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM, I know the full specification of the laptop,
but I
can not find any reviews of it anywhere and I was wondering if anyone had
any
experience with Acer laptops.
Are they reliable, sturdy, are they a good company etc...
Whats the keyboard, screen like?
Does anyone know of a website that has reviewed the laptop.
They also have a DVD-rewriter model, at 2x is it worth paying the extra
~90, or is the drive not very practical.

Thanks
Michael Murray

Mike1
July 6th 03, 09:23 PM
I've got a travelmate 230 XC bought from Dabs approx month ago for 680.
Similar model selling at Comet but I believe for more money.

No problems as yet, and good hardware for price, cd/rw and plays dvds. 256MB
Ram etc

Mike.