PDA

View Full Version : Odd question

Anthony
February 4th 05, 08:52 AM
Okay I figured out why the video card was messing up the AGP slot on the
motherboard had gone bad. So I am getting another one RMA from newegg till
then I am using my old amd 2600 and I just noticed something. My 3dmark
score is 2964 while on my AMD 64 3000+ it was 2901 LOL WTF?!?! LOL my 3dmark
2001 was 11k though compared to 15k on the 64 and my 2003 eidtion old score
7450 new score 7118

Anthony
February 4th 05, 09:03 AM
take that back 2001 was 12939 shoudlnt my AMD 64 get higher scores?

"Anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Okay I figured out why the video card was messing up the AGP slot on the
> motherboard had gone bad. So I am getting another one RMA from newegg till
> then I am using my old amd 2600 and I just noticed something. My 3dmark
> score is 2964 while on my AMD 64 3000+ it was 2901 LOL WTF?!?! LOL my
> 3dmark
> 2001 was 11k though compared to 15k on the 64 and my 2003 eidtion old
> score
> 7450 new score 7118

Iain Dingsdale
February 4th 05, 11:44 AM
"Anthony" > wrote in message
news:B%[email protected]
> take that back 2001 was 12939 shoudlnt my AMD 64 get higher scores?

Yes but as you said your old mobo was messed up

> "Anthony" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Okay I figured out why the video card was messing up the AGP slot on the
>> motherboard had gone bad. So I am getting another one RMA from newegg
>> till
>> then I am using my old amd 2600 and I just noticed something. My 3dmark
>> score is 2964 while on my AMD 64 3000+ it was 2901 LOL WTF?!?! LOL my
>> 3dmark
>> 2001 was 11k though compared to 15k on the 64 and my 2003 eidtion old
>> score
>> 7450 new score 7118

Anthony
February 4th 05, 05:06 PM
Hmmmm I dunno I think I am just gonna get a refund on the old board cell
the CPU and get a 939 system

"Iain Dingsdale" > wrote in message

> "Anthony" > wrote in message
> news:B%[email protected]
>> take that back 2001 was 12939 shoudlnt my AMD 64 get higher scores?
>
> Yes but as you said your old mobo was messed up
>

>> "Anthony" > wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Okay I figured out why the video card was messing up the AGP slot on the
>>> motherboard had gone bad. So I am getting another one RMA from newegg
>>> till
>>> then I am using my old amd 2600 and I just noticed something. My 3dmark
>>> score is 2964 while on my AMD 64 3000+ it was 2901 LOL WTF?!?! LOL my
>>> 3dmark
>>> 2001 was 11k though compared to 15k on the 64 and my 2003 eidtion old
>>> score
>>> 7450 new score 7118

Nero
February 5th 05, 08:56 AM
Did you ever go to school?
Cell?
Shops and stores cell things do they?

Anthony
February 5th 05, 05:33 PM
This is why most americans hate the british ah well thank god for nuclear
weapons and a hick in office
"Nero" > wrote in message
> Did you ever go to school?
> Cell?
> Shops and stores cell things do they?

DaveL
February 5th 05, 06:02 PM
Speak for yourself, Anthony. We don't hate the British.

DaveL

"Anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This is why most americans hate the british ah well thank god for nuclear
> weapons and a hick in office
> "Nero" > wrote in message
>> Did you ever go to school?
>> Cell?
>> Shops and stores cell things do they?

Rich Webb
February 5th 05, 07:36 PM
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:02:30 -0800, "DaveL" > wrote:

>Speak for yourself, Anthony. We don't hate the British.

And surely don't thank any mythical beings for GWB, either.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

Anthony
February 6th 05, 08:31 AM
I usually love all races of people nero just gives me another example on why
we should nuke europe and re-settle it.

Folk
February 6th 05, 07:33 PM
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:33:36 -0600, "Anthony"
> wrote:

>This is why most americans hate the british ah well thank god for nuclear
>weapons and a hick in office

And who made you spokesman for "most Americans"?