PDA

View Full Version : Difference between FX5700TD&FX5700?

Nero
February 3rd 05, 01:53 PM
Is the TD another version of the LE?

DaveL
February 4th 05, 06:43 AM
I think you may be refering to an MSI card where TD stands for TV out and
DVI connector. But to confirm this you should post a link explaining what
you are talking about.

DaveL

"Nero" > wrote in message
> Is the TD another version of the LE?

Nero
February 4th 05, 09:16 AM
There are ASUS GeForce FX5700-TD's and MSI ones and all I know is that when
the cards with the TD in the name came out I read somewhere that they were
"cut down"versions of the ultras.

DaveL
February 4th 05, 04:49 PM
No, Nvidia does not use the TD designation. This is a brand specific thing.
The Asus FX5700-TD is a normal 5700 with TV out and DVI connector.

DaveL