PDA

View Full Version : extreme pcgear leadtek?

anthony
January 7th 05, 07:46 PM
Anyone get their order yet? lol

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize for any inconvenience
Anthony but unfortunately the video card is still not available. Your order
is still on hold though so when we do have it available, we will process
your order.

Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Sincerely,

xPCgear.com - Service

haha thier stil to scared to get some in

DaveL
January 8th 05, 12:09 AM
I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully, one of these days (fingers, toes and
eyes crossed).

DaveL

"anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Anyone get their order yet? lol
>
> Dear Valued Customer:
>
> Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize for any inconvenience
> Anthony but unfortunately the video card is still not available. Your
order
> is still on hold though so when we do have it available, we will process
> your order.
>
> Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> xPCgear.com - Service
>

> haha thier stil to scared to get some in

First of One
January 8th 05, 12:16 AM
Cancel the order and get it somewhere else.

xPCGear.Com's online ordering system does not have the capability to show
"in stock/out of stock". Should've called them before ordering.

"anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Anyone get their order yet? lol
>
> Dear Valued Customer:
>
> Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize for any inconvenience
> Anthony but unfortunately the video card is still not available. Your
order
> is still on hold though so when we do have it available, we will process
> your order.
>
> Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> xPCgear.com - Service
>

> haha thier stil to scared to get some in

First of One
January 8th 05, 03:58 AM
6600 or 6600GT?

"anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> nope casue I will pay 149 buck for the lead tek 6600 agp when it retails
> 70-80 dollars more somewhere else lol I am not canceling till it retails
for
> that somewhere else.
>
> Anthony

First of One
January 9th 05, 04:12 AM
When the card becomes "available", it would probably carry a different SKU
number, giving XPCGear an artificial reason to keep you hanging while
pricing the card at market value.

"anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> 6600 gt they advertised the AGP version for 137 dollars lol
>

> "First of One" > wrote in message
> > 6600 or 6600GT?
> >
> > --
> > "War is the continuation of politics by other means.
> > It can therefore be said that politics is war without
> > bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
> >

> > "anthony" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >> nope casue I will pay 149 buck for the lead tek 6600 agp when it
retails
> >> 70-80 dollars more somewhere else lol I am not canceling till it
retails
> > for
> >> that somewhere else.
> >>
> >> Anthony

DaveL
January 9th 05, 05:42 AM
That would be dirty if they did. Do they really want Anthony to go off on
them if they do? He already emails them daily with death threats. :)

DaveL

"First of One" > wrote in message
> When the card becomes "available", it would probably carry a different SKU
> number, giving XPCGear an artificial reason to keep you hanging while
> pricing the card at market value.

> "anthony" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > 6600 gt they advertised the AGP version for 137 dollars lol
> >

> > "First of One" > wrote in message
> > > 6600 or 6600GT?
> > >
> > > --
> > > "War is the continuation of politics by other means.
> > > It can therefore be said that politics is war without
> > > bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
> > >

> > > "anthony" > wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> retails
> retails
> > > for

anthony
January 9th 05, 07:22 AM
hehe more like once a week haha if they did that man I'd sue call an
attorny on them. But from what I know most hardware has its own sku numbers
and they owulod have to spend the time to drop thier own on top of it but
moving that off they will hae the orginal sku on thier thus proving thier
lying *******s lol

"DaveL" > wrote in message
> That would be dirty if they did. Do they really want Anthony to go off on
> them if they do? He already emails them daily with death threats. :)
>
> DaveL
>

> "First of One" > wrote in message
>> When the card becomes "available", it would probably carry a different
>> SKU
>> number, giving XPCGear an artificial reason to keep you hanging while
>> pricing the card at market value.
>>
>> --
>> "War is the continuation of politics by other means.
>> It can therefore be said that politics is war without
>> bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
>>

>> "anthony" > wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > 6600 gt they advertised the AGP version for 137 dollars lol

>> retails
>> retails

First of One
January 9th 05, 08:51 PM
To XPCGear, its better dirty than selling a card at a loss. And remember,
the bad guys always press charges first...

"DaveL" > wrote in message
> That would be dirty if they did. Do they really want Anthony to go off on
> them if they do? He already emails them daily with death threats. :)
>
> DaveL

First of One
January 9th 05, 08:59 PM
Yes, and by the time the whole things drag out, 6600GT cards would be
obselete already. You can't really win in a situation like this.

"anthony" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> hehe more like once a week haha if they did that man I'd sue call an
> attorny on them. But from what I know most hardware has its own sku
numbers
> and they owulod have to spend the time to drop thier own on top of it but
> moving that off they will hae the orginal sku on thier thus proving thier
> lying *******s lol

anthony
January 10th 05, 06:38 AM
yup so ah well I wonder if thier sick of my weekly e-mails yet lol

"First of One" > wrote in message
> To XPCGear, its better dirty than selling a card at a loss. And remember,
> the bad guys always press charges first...

> "DaveL" > wrote in message
>> That would be dirty if they did. Do they really want Anthony to go off
>> on
>> them if they do? He already emails them daily with death threats. :)
>>
>> DaveL

anthony
January 15th 05, 12:55 AM
nope casue I will pay 149 buck for the lead tek 6600 agp when it retails
70-80 dollars more somewhere else lol I am not canceling till it retails for
that somewhere else.

Anthony

"First of One" > wrote in message
> Cancel the order and get it somewhere else.
>
> xPCGear.Com's online ordering system does not have the capability to show
> "in stock/out of stock". Should've called them before ordering.

> "anthony" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Anyone get their order yet? lol
>>
>> Dear Valued Customer:
>>
>> Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize for any inconvenience
>> Anthony but unfortunately the video card is still not available. Your
> order
>> is still on hold though so when we do have it available, we will process
>> your order.
>>
>> Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further
>> assistance.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> xPCgear.com - Service
>>

>> haha thier stil to scared to get some in

anthony
January 15th 05, 04:17 AM
6600 gt they advertised the AGP version for 137 dollars lol

"First of One" > wrote in message
> 6600 or 6600GT?

> "anthony" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> nope casue I will pay 149 buck for the lead tek 6600 agp when it retails
>> 70-80 dollars more somewhere else lol I am not canceling till it retails
> for
>> that somewhere else.
>>
>> Anthony

PRIVATE1964
January 16th 05, 01:23 AM
>nope casue I will pay 149 buck for the lead tek 6600 agp when it retails
>70-80 dollars more somewhere else lol I am not canceling till it retails for
>that somewhere else.
>
>Anthony

I purchased a Leadtek from them a few days ago for $220, but there was coupon
for $50 off so I paid $170.

The coupon read "This entitles you to $50 off the purchase price of one Leadtek
6600GT AGP video card. As long as you don't let Anthony know the Leadteks are
in stock."