PDA

View Full Version : CS:Source

General
November 14th 04, 04:21 AM
Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig, 768RD
memory?

peter
November 14th 04, 04:27 AM
Considering this is an ATI group....who makes your Video card????
peter
"General" > wrote in message
> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig, 768RD
> memory?

Tom Brown
November 14th 04, 05:09 AM
General wrote:
> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig,
> 768RD memory?

No. Immediately run out and buy the latest ATI video card.

General
November 14th 04, 05:20 AM
"Tom Brown" > wrote in message
> General wrote:
> > Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig,
> > 768RD memory?
>

> No. Immediately run out and buy the latest ATI video card.
>
> Ok I will cus money is no object. I will buy the best ATI card available
right now! Thanks!

W????n
November 14th 04, 05:30 AM
ATI???

"peter" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Considering this is an ATI group....who makes your Video card????
> peter
> "General" > wrote in message
>> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig,
>> 768RD
>> memory?

Polarhound
November 14th 04, 06:00 AM
peter wrote:
> Considering this is an ATI group....

Considering that you have no clue regarding the concept of crossposting....

J. Clarke
November 14th 04, 06:19 AM
W????n wrote:

> ATI???

Try again.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Minotaur
November 14th 04, 07:01 AM
General wrote:
> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig, 768RD
> memory?

Bit Brothers mate, Bit brothers...
Heard they are brining out something awesome soon, been waiting since
1998 but I think it should be worth it! Is going to crush 3DFX!!!! :D

Marshall
November 14th 04, 08:21 AM
Minotaur wrote:
> General wrote:
>
>> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig,
>> 768RD
>> memory?
>>

> Bit Brothers mate, Bit brothers...
> Heard they are brining out something awesome soon, been waiting since
> 1998 but I think it should be worth it! Is going to crush 3DFX!!!! :D

OY!

-Marshall

Sleepy
November 14th 04, 10:58 AM
yes - it'll run it but a low resolution and detail settings.

"General" > wrote in message
> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig,
> 768RD
> memory?

Mother Farquhar
November 14th 04, 12:22 PM
Lot of top-posting newbies in this thread.

Polarhound
November 14th 04, 12:39 PM
Let us know when we get to the part of your opinion we should care about.

Ben Cottrell
November 14th 04, 01:32 PM
peter wrote:
> Considering this is an ATI group....who makes your Video card????
> peter

Is it? I thought it was alt.games.half-life ;-)

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

maniac
November 14th 04, 01:34 PM
Potential newsgroup troll known as General > typed:

> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig,
> 768RD memory?

Ask your dad.

--
maniac/at/tweak.pl

Conor
November 14th 04, 07:25 PM
In article >, General says...
> Will my geoforce 2 mx 400 64mb card run CS:Source on a pent 4, 2 gig, 768RD
> memory?

Yes.

--
Conor

Normality will be restored once we work out what normality actually is.

Jim Vieira
November 16th 04, 06:39 PM
"Polarhound" > wrote in message
> peter wrote:
> > Considering this is an ATI group....
>
> Considering that you have no clue regarding the concept of
crossposting....

Maybe he does have a clue, and wonders why someone would crosspost
a question about an Nvidia card to an ATI newsgroup.