PDA

View Full Version : Best bang for the buck PCI Nvidia card?

JaegerNH
October 29th 04, 07:51 PM
I know the majority of the models are AGP-only, but I will soon be
getting a system without an AGP slot so I have to go with PCI. Which
one do you feel gives the best bang for the buck?

On my old machine I have a GeForce4 MX440 64MB which I like but wanted
to take this opporunity to upgrade.

Mac Cool
October 29th 04, 09:09 PM
JaegerNH:

> I know the majority of the models are AGP-only, but I will soon be
> getting a system without an AGP slot so I have to go with PCI. Which
> one do you feel gives the best bang for the buck?

It's not a question of bang for the buck, there are only a few options
available. You are limited to a 5700LE or a 5200. The prices are similiar,
the performance is probably similiar although I would probably pick the
5700LE.

--
Mac Cool