PDA

View Full Version : QuickZoom feature of nView

Alex Kukhar
October 12th 04, 01:44 PM
Could someone help me? I want to find out if nView zooming feature
specific to NVIDIA's hardware? Or can I program something that will be
as nice as this QuickZoom feature using DirectX APIs?

Thanks.

CapFusion
October 13th 04, 04:37 PM
"Alex Kukhar" > wrote in message
om...
> Could someone help me? I want to find out if nView zooming feature
> specific to NVIDIA's hardware? Or can I program something that will be
> as nice as this QuickZoom feature using DirectX APIs?
>
> Thanks.

I do not know what you really meant by NVIDIA's hardware or program and or
with DirectX API etc... regarding Zoom feature or function.

Regarding Zoom Feature see the following page on PDF -
Page 31 PDF or page 18 [actual page] - Zoom Feature
Page 134 PDF or page 121 [actual page] - Zoom Setting
Page 135 PDF or page 122 [actual page] - Enabling Zoom
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/61.76/ForceWare_Release_60_Graphics_Display_Property_Use rs_Guide.pdf
These are just a few on the nVidia documenation [PDF].

CapFusion,...